SkillStorm is actively seeking Full-time Entry Level Software Developers for one of our Fortune 500 clients. This position requires no previous experience and will receive 10 weeks training to ensure they are ready to hit the ground running day one on the job! While this position will start remote, relocation will be required for onsite work in one of three cities: Tampa, FL, Orlando, FL or Dallas, TX.
The ideal candidate is a team player that understand the requirements for working on both small and large teams, a continuous self-learner that stays up to date with technology trends, and an efficient communicator.
Entry Level Software Developer requirements are:
- BA/BS Required
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Ability to code
- Must be open to relocation
Entry Level Software Developer preferred skills:
- Azure and/or AWS cloud and development practices and approaches
- Database knowledge - Relational (SQL Server, Postgres) and NoSQL (like MongoDB)
- Worked with large volume of data before handling multiple concurrent requests
- Keeps up to date with current trends in the technology industry using specific resource
Where SkillStorm stands out:
- Competitive salary
- Enterprise level technology training and certification
- Opportunity to work for Fortune 500 companies
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance with 401K
- Continuous mentorship and support
Founded in 2002, SkillStorm was built on the mission of accelerating careers in high-demand technologies. We hire, train, and deploy Stormers from all backgrounds and experience levels in today’s in-demand technologies such as AWS, Salesforce, PEGA, ServiceNow, and Appian.
We are committed to hiring and training college graduates and veterans for high-growth technology careers with our fortune 100 clients. Through these dedicated efforts, we are able to build a reliable, exclusive pipeline of high-quality, U.S.-based tech talent with the skills and clearance levels required to support our client’s critical technology initiatives.
As a flexible technology workforce partner, we provide fully formed tech teams at any level of experience, skillsets, and clearance. Stormers are deployed either at client’s sites or at our U.S.-based delivery centers.