Entry Level Data Engineer (Closed)
SkillStorm is actively seeking Full-time Data Engineers for one of our Fortune 500 clients. This position requires no previous experience, and you will receive 10 weeks' training to ensure they are ready to hit the ground running day one on the job! This is a remote position.
The ideal candidate is a team player that understands the requirements for working on both small and large teams, a continuous self-learner that stays up to date with technological trends, and an efficient communicator.
Data Engineer requirements are:
- STEM degree required
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be open to relocation
- Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Strong technical mind-set, including problem solving, trouble shooting, logical reasoning
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to code in an OOP language
Data Engineer preferred skills:
- Knowledge of machine learning such as Pandas, NumPy Matplotlib.
- A background in analytics or data analytics
- Knowledge of SQL, Data Structure, Databases or Big Data
Data Engineer responsibilities include:
- Transforming data into a format that can be easily analyzed.
- Developing, maintaining, and testing infrastructures for data generation.
- Working closely with data scientists, data analysts, and machine learning engineers.
- Architecting solutions for machine learning professionals.
- Delivering solutions that meet business requirements and are operationally supportable.
Where SkillStorm stands out:
- Competitive salary
- Enterprise level technology training and certification
- Opportunity to work for Fortune 500 companies
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance with 401K
- Continuous mentorship and support
Founded in 2002, SkillStorm was built on the mission of accelerating careers in high-demand technologies. We hire, train, and deploy Stormers from all backgrounds and experience levels in today’s in-demand technologies such as AWS, Salesforce, PEGA, ServiceNow, and Appian.
We are committed to hiring and training college graduates and veterans for high-growth technology careers with our fortune 100 clients. Through these dedicated efforts, we can build a reliable, exclusive pipeline of high-quality, U.S.-based tech talent with the skills and clearance levels required to support our client’s critical technology initiatives.
As a flexible technology workforce partner, we provide fully formed tech teams at any level of experience, skillsets, and clearance. Stormers are deployed either at client’s sites or at our U.S.-based delivery centers.
Contract job in Jersey City