Delivery Lead (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Delivery Lead for our client in Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- This role is responsible for planning, coordinating, and delivery of defined deliverables which usually requires engagement from multiple teams such as a project or smaller program. Key responsibilities include communicating the work objectives, coordinating delivery, managing risks, ensuring compliance to standards, and providing end-to-end visibility into the health of the deliverables. This role ensures execution and delivery meets the client’s expectations in terms of the functionality, quality, timeline, and cost. They facilitate sync points across multiple organizations to enable delivery.
The Delivery Lead Key Responsibilities Will Be To:
- Coordinate and facilitate routines to support delivery (for example, kick-offs, status reviews, stakeholder meetings, change controls, tollgates, and so on).
- Plan and coordinate delivery and dependencies across multiple teams.
- Facilitate dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the defined deliverables.
- Promote/facilitate communication and collaboration across organizations to support the deliverable completion and timeline.
- Gather/facilitate status updates for the deliverables to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to delivery, risks/issues, and schedule.
- Ensure that execution is aligned with deliverable requirements by working with the sponsor/stakeholders.
- Ensure deliverables comply with Enterprise Change Management standards.
- Support resource planning for delivery/execution.
- 5+ years applicable experience in technology project management in an Enterprise environment.
- Excellent project management skills, including adherence to change management governance.
- The ability to work under pressure and respond well, manage several priorities at once and work effectively as part of a team.
- Proven ability to resolve project issues and mitigate risk by negotiating solutions that meet expected results.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong business, financial, and technology acumen.
- Proven ability to matrix-manage direct and cross-functional teams.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word), SharePoint, MS Project, etc.
- PMP and/or ACP certification
- Experience in Agile applications and tools (e.g., JIRA)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience