Delivery Lead (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Delivery Lead for our client in Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Responsible to assist with management of projects to collectively deliver desired business outcomes. Work with application teams to manage, track and mitigate risk.
- Assist with driving quality and best practices for all phases of SDLC and identifying gaps and problem resolution. Ability to manage multiple tasks individually. Work with financial partners as needed.
- Plans, organizes, monitors projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion. Develop and socialize potential risk mitigation strategies.
- Effectively communicates with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Resource management including onboarding
- Experience working in a financial industry
- Reporting experience including creating dashboards in confluence
- Experience working in testing tools JIRA and ALM
- 5-10 years of experience delivering software
- Strong knowledge of all phases of SDLC
- Project Management Skills, ability to lead a team and drive to results
- Experience identifying and managing risk; risk mitigation experience
- Experience working in technology and ability to understand projects end to end
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills
- financial management skills a plus but not required
- Knowledge or experience of testing for all phases of SDLC/process/best practices from quality standpoint
- Identifies, assigns, tracks, escalates, and resolves issues
- Schedules and facilitates regular meetings to review progress and status, and ad hoc topical meetings; formulates agendas and documents minutes, action items. etc.
- Ability to provide project status on deliverables or escalate issues to sr. leaders and executives
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) proficient
- Experience with Lean Agile and Jira
- Takes Initiative
- Pick up other tasks as needed to assist Delivery Lead/COO
- Previous test management or test coordinator experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree