Delivery Lead (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Delivery Lead for our client in Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Digital Payments is embarking on a massive transformation of our payment capabilities in Online, Mobile, and Erica. This multi-year program will include both new and rebuilt transfer and payment functions that will significantly streamline our customer's digital payment experiences.
- This role is responsible for planning, coordinating, and delivery of strategic Payments/Transfers related project deliverables. This role requires engagement from technology teams and business partners across the Agile Release Train.
- Key responsibilities include communicating work objectives, coordinating delivery, managing risks, ensuring compliance to standards, and providing end-to-end visibility into the health of the deliverables.
- This role ensures execution and delivery meets the client’s expectations in terms of the functionality, quality, timeline and cost. They facilitate sync points across multiple organizations to enable delivery.
- Delivery Lead with Agile Scrum Master skills and expertise in SAFe.
- Strong relationship, verbal and written communication, teambuilding, and influencing skills.
- Strong Technology Project Management experience.
- Analytical experience – ability to interpret business requirements into technical solutions, issue resolution, risk mitigation and avoidance.
- Experience with forecasting and financial analysis to ensure proper resource allocation is maintained to support efforts within funding limits.
- Experienced in implementing concurrent technology projects on-time and on-budget.
- Skilled experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Payments and Transfers technology background preferred.