Data Analyst (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Data Analyst for our client in New York, NY. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Quality Assurance and Developer for the ARC platform in support of Non-Financial Regulatory Reporting of the SEC Rule 613 Consolidated Audit Trail regulation. Focus on developing an automated regression testing framework and self-certification platform.
- UNIX/SHELL SCRIPTS
- Java, SQL, Unix Scripting
- Equities Trading, Regulatory, QA
Data Analyst Summary:
- Global Data & Analytics' Data Management and QA Team is looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join our growing automation team.
- This is a contracting position wherein they will research internal equities data, identify and remediate discrepancies, ensure regulatory
- compliance, and communicate with Client’s Trading partners-with regards to their data findings/inquiries
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or OTM
- Methodical and detail oriented, with solid analytical skills and problem solving ability with proven hands-on software development experience
- Basic Understanding of software development lifecycle, automation, and business analysis
- Ability to handle continuous and evolving requirements in an expedient manner while juggling a myriad of responsibilities
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Excels in a fast-paced, stressful, constantly changing environment with multiple competing deadlines and stakeholders
- Financial industry experience
- SQL/programming experience
- Experience working with Big Data
- On Job training will be provided for the following:
- Unix, SQL, Automation
- Business/Regulatory/Project specific items
- Project Management techniques