Business / Data Analyst (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Business / Data Analyst for our client in Charlotte, NC OR Jersey City, NJ OR Plano, TX. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Global Technology delivers technology services globally across the bank’s eight lines of business that serve individuals, companies, and institutions. The team also focuses on digital banking, payments, infrastructure, data management and technology that enhances cyber security, and risk and capital management. Innovation is at the heart of all Global Technology does.
Enterprise Cloud Platforms Team:
- Enterprise Cloud Platforms team in the CTO organization offers Private and Public Cloud platforms for Bank of America’s developers to drive faster time-to-market, innovation with private and public cloud capabilities, and reduce complexity with bult-in integrations. We believe in high quality engineering culture to engineer our platforms with customer and platform mindset, design for large enterprise scale and resilience, and accelerate market innovation into the technical platforms we deliver.
- As part of this team, you will have a large impact on the evolution of next generation Cloud services for Client and explore an extensive list of new technologies that will drive innovation across our company.
- We are seeking an experienced Business Data Analyst on the Cloud Business Management team, to drive consistent end-to-end unified business processes across Enterprise Cloud Platforms, including workforce management, risk governance and controls, independent review of horizontal operations and business resiliency. This role will deliver data driven analyses of headcount reporting - themes/trends and applying advanced data analytics concepts to assess effectiveness in overall workforce management performance/key business drivers for effective organizational outcomes.
- Analytical data support for headcount workforce, strategic and financial project initiatives
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, dashboards, and other business process measurements
- Performing and documenting data validation and data mapping/design
- Manage business process improvement of projects related to the enhancement of data, analytics, and reporting capabilities
- Provide organizational performance reporting, monitoring of key metrics and coordinate development, tracking and execution of remediation action plans
- Producing reporting relevant to space management & utilization (vacancy, joiners, leavers) inclusive of workforce and workspace analytics / trend analysis
- Exercising critical thinking and judgment to effectively develop reporting to improve operational execution and overall organizational performance of processes while enhancing the control environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an analyst; preferably within the technology space and at least a 4-year business degree
- Proficiency in use of query and reporting analysis tools; excel (macros, pivot tables, lookups)
- Highly experienced skills with Microsoft Office suite, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to manage a large data set, develop reports and troubleshoot data issues from single or multiple systems
- Maintain data of dashboards & analytics of workforce/business outcomes
- Analyze data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for information from team members and other requestors by identifying and managing relevant data needed to satisfy the request
- Advanced analytical skills that demonstrate ability to learn how to navigate systems, access data, reconcile numbers from different sources, identify discrepancies and understand drivers of change within data
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical business teams
Contract job in Jersey City