Business Analyst / Project Manager (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Business Analyst / Project Manager for our client in Jersey City, NJ. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Position is for a Business Analyst / Project Manager with strong data analysis skills and technical expertise to support the Banks cross asset trade data platform (QzTrades) across various Regulatory and Business enablement initiatives.
- The roll sits in the Front Office Technology, Post Trade Processing Team that operates across Fixed Income, Credit and Commodities business areas.
- The primary responsibility of the Business Analyst / Project Manager will be to become well versed in the QzTrades, Ozone and Helium platforms and be the on-point person to support consumer requests (On-boarding, Trade Enrichment, Data Quality, Strategic changes etc) by working with Project leads on key programs and the respective engineering teams. Experience and understanding of trade management (X-LOB), coupled with the ability to get into data and code (Python) are key requirements for the role.
- There is also some co-ordination effort with providers of upstream data and the project leads in the team that represent consumer requests.
- Assist Engineering teams by representing QzTrades in Consumer request forums and assist QzTrades Project Execution team to delivery on agreed requirements
- Become a domain expert for the QzTrades platform (over time) and help drive forward looking strategy with Dev and Project Lead(s)
- Detailed analysis of data gaps and anomalies.
- Assist and support in the development and documentation of the current and future state
- Assist in looking at solutions/options to address gaps, including system builds as well as business practices.
- Perform and coordinating User Acceptance Testing.
- Work collaboratively with the business and the other technology teams involved in delivery (Operations, Quartz Core etc).
- Manage priorities and issues across teams, mediating and resolving conflicts to develop strong cross team cooperation.
- Deliverables may include authoring business requirements, documenting RAID points and providing workflow diagrams.