Business Analyst / Project Manager (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Business Analyst / Project Manager for our client in Pennington, NJ. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Enterprise Architecture & Engineering (EAE) is a growing department within the Global Technology division at Client that is responsible for:
- Improving the experience for our developers, making it easier to deliver industry-leading solutions, while managing work efficiently and with the right controls
- Advancing our technology platforms through innovation
- Deliver the best digital experience for those managing the technology division
- For our teammates and customers Drive accessibility of applications
- Reducing risk and improving quality across our technology portfolio by aligning to a single enterprise architecture strategy and delivering governance that enables consistency, integration, and automation
- This role is responsible for capturing and supporting delivery of business and/or system requirements (based on specialization) to accomplish business goals. Key responsibilities include working with stakeholders to understand their needs, capture their requirements, perform impact analysis, and then working closely with the Development Team(s) to refine the requirements into specifications that can be executed by the team. Individuals in this role possess a working knowledge of the business/technical domain and the main applications within that domain.
- Understand stakeholder needs to help envision and create a solution to solve a problem.
- Support cost/benefit analysis to align technology solutions to business strategy.
- Gather and catalog functional, non-functional, and technical requirements for stakeholder requests.
- Provide subject matter expertise within the business/technical domain to support scope and requirement decisions
- Determine the impact of modifications and enhancements to applications and assist with identifying integration points and the end-to-end solution design.
- Ensure changes to the application are compliant with bank standards and policies.
- For vendor applications, work closely with the vendor to ensure changes meet bank requirements including assisting with acceptance testing where needed.
- Assist users and development teams in application testing and troubleshooting and may help with test planning and configuring test solutions to validate functional and system needs.
- Document processes, procedures and workflows associated with applications.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts to create, analyze, and improve processes and solutions.
- Create, maintain, and present training materials for end-users.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Highly organized and able to manage and prioritize work for multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and communications skills. Provide clear, concise direction to the broader team while delivering comprehensive status to project managers, project champions and Portfolio Delivery Leads
- Project Management experience, preferably working on complex multi-functional programs, ideally with a focus on technology projects and experience using Bank of America project methodology and tools (i.e. GPP, PPRT, ECG)
- Experience with PMO Governance and Enterprise Change requirements preferred
- Experience with agile methodologies, routines and tools preferred
- Risk Management - Understands risks and can apply the controls necessary to mitigate. Knows when to escalate risks
- Financials & Resource Management- Basic understanding of financial data and the impact that their role has within a team.
- Planning, Execution & Process - Actively participates in planning ceremonies. Has the ability to complete a task/story against plan/sprint commitment. Demonstrates working knowledge of Agile/Waterfall frameworks.
- Test Engineering -Proficient in designing, developing, and executing test cases; Knowledge of test automation and tools.
- DevOps& Release Automation -Basic knowledge of automation and continuous delivery practices. Ability to participate in their role and utilize necessary tools with minimal guidance.
- Application & Data Architecture - Possesses an understanding of architecture and bank standards. Participates in or supports delivery of architecture designs and implementations.
- Promotes Collaboration - Collaborates with own team and across teams. Asks questions to obtain views from others.
- Influences Decisions - Presents their own point of view with a clear rationale, facts and figures. Clearly displays how their proposed solution or course of action is superior to other options by using facts/evidence to support it.
- Achieves Sustainable Results - Tracks the effectiveness of solutions through KPI's. Incorporates technical and financial factors when comparing different approaches to solutions.