Business Analyst / Project Manager (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Business Analyst / Project Manager for our client in Jersey City, NJ. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Position is for a Business Analyst / Project Manager with strong data analysis skills and technical expertise to support the Banks cross asset trade data platform (QzTrades) across various Regulatory and Business enablement initiatives. The roll sits in the Front Office Technology, Post Trade Processing Team that operates across Fixed Income, Credit and Commodities business areas. The primary responsibility of the Business Analyst / Project Manager will be to become well versed in the QzTrades, Ozone and Helium platforms and be the on-point person to support consumer requests (On-boarding, Trade Enrichment, Data Quality, Strategic changes etc) by working with Project leads on key programs and the respective engineering teams. Experience and understanding of trade management (X-LOB), coupled with the ability to get into data and code (Python) are key requirements for the role. There is also some co-ordination effort with providers of upstream data and the project leads in the team that represent consumer requests. Responsibilities: · Assist Engineering teams by representing QzTrades in Consumer request forums and assist QzTrades Project Execution team to delivery on agreed requirements · Become a domain expert for the QzTrades platform (over time) and help drive forward looking strategy with Dev and Project Lead(s) · Detailed analysis of data gaps and anomalies.
- Assist and support in the development and documentation of the current and future state
- Assist in looking at solutions/options to address gaps, including system builds as well as business practices.
- Perform and coordinating User Acceptance Testing.
- Work collaboratively with the business and the other technology teams involved in delivery (Operations, Quartz Core etc).
- Manage priorities and issues across teams, mediating and resolving conflicts to develop strong cross team cooperation.
- Deliverables may include authoring business requirements, documenting RAID points and providing workflow diagrams.
- Highly Analytical
- Ability to adapt to changing patterns quickly.
- Past, proven experience in Global Markets /Risk Technology. (5-10 yrs)
- Excellent project and program management skills.
- Experience in Issue resolution.
- Excellent Written, Presentation and Communication Skills
- Ability to manage and influence across teams
- SDLC Knowledge