Business Analyst / Project Manager (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Business Analyst / Project Manager for our client in Jersey City, NJ. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- This role is within the PBMRT PM team. This role will be a hybrid PM/BA role. Candidate will be responsible for project planning, execution and Test coordination. This role is for one of the high visibility OpEx projects.
- Manage the project plan, drive project completion, facilitating issues, maintaining control over scope and ensuring that project artifacts are maintained
- Manage project backlog using JIRA sprints and epics and Banks internal project management tools
- Co-ordinate project work prioritization with users and the development team
- Co-ordinate project releases with Application Support and Release Management teams
- Prepare materials to present to stakeholders or technology, both visually and in textual form
- Manage project risk. Proactively identify and engage key project stakeholders/partners to avoid unanticipated issues and gaps during project execution.
- Pro-active status reporting and key issues. Weekly and monthly reporting on project details and status to various stakeholders, partners, PMO, tech execs, etc.
- Monthly resource allocation process to forecast resource needs for upcoming month. Collaborates and communicates with other project managers and dev leads, and managers to coordinate resources among multiple workstreams, cross-project initiatives and activities.
- Successfully execute all relevant project phases to design, build, test, and implement deliverables required to achieve project objectives and benefit targets.
- Assist in the development of project budgets and monthly budgetary tracking in compliance with the bank's financial practices.
- Effectively directs internal and external resources to achieve business solutions within project guidelines.?
- Agile tools (Jira)
- 7+ years of experience in financial services
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodology
- The ability to effectively communicate with both the business and technology.
- The ability to communicate within a multi-disciplined team, across multiple locations and time zones, and to interact with demanding business users.
- A flexible, hardworking and "can do" attitude; comfortable working in a fast paced environment with frequent release cycles and rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent technical skills; SQL, MS Excel, Jira, MS Project, SharePoint, Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
- Ability to handle pressure/conflict?
- ?Exposure to financial products
- Change management functions within bank