Business Analyst (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Business Analyst for our client in Pennington, NJ. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- This is a Business Analyst position in Client’s Desktop Synergy Web team within the Erica, Chat and Voice Technology Organization. The Business Analyst will work closely with Business units, subject matter experts and technical resources to define and deliver solutions that meet business objectives. Responsible for combining business and technology skills with strong leadership, communication, negotiation, facilitation, adaptation and presentation skills. Serves as the ultimate facilitator between Business and IT in truly understanding the business's needs and plays a key role in the overall management and success of a project through the entire project lifecycle. Using proven methods and tools, this position leads the planning, eliciting, analyzing, validating and managing of requirements, business processes, high-level solution design, test case design, and implementation planning & support - in partnership with Project Managers, Business Stakeholders, and IT interfacing groups. This position may also be called upon to lead other IT project work based on changing project demands
- Agile tools (Jira)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent 4 year experience in related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a business analyst role in agile environment. Ability to write quality stories and collaborate across the board. Good team player, communicates effectively and clearly, able to articulate complex solutions to business and technology audience alike.
Field Of Expertise:
- Documents detailed functional and technical requirements for business requirements.
- Documents Impact Assessment for proposed projects.
- Provides estimates for systems analysis work.
- Primary contact through which requirements flow between business and tech and responsible for ensuring those requirements are delivered.
- Collaborates with UX/Wireframes Design teams.
- Partners with architecture and tech solution owner to ensure project efforts are aligned to enterprise standards and tech strategy.
- Designs a solution that can be leveraged by other platforms/LOBs.
- Identifies external service providers/interfaces needed on a project.
- Becomes a Subject Matter Expert on the functionality and the logic behind the design decisions.
- Ensures traceability of the software requirements to the business requirements.
- Documents system requirements as user stories/HLD ensuring the requirements are comprehensive, clear, actionable and testable, collaborating with architecture and dev. The design may include assumptions/constraints, business rules, external interfaces, data attributes, data mappings, use cases and non-functional requirements (performance, stability)
- Experienced in Agile methodologies, Epic grooming, story grooming and sprint planning.
- Required to participate at all requirements reviews including but not limited to BRD, HLD, Test Plan and test script reviews.
- Provides support to developers to ensure requirements are understood.
- Provides support to UAT and SIT testers to clarify requirements and determine whether a defect is a new requirement, or truly a defect.
- Engages with dev team to review and analyze production issues to determine root cause.
- Agile scrum master proficient in JIRA, Dashboard Setup and managing scrum routines.
- Prior experience in working with IVR, Telephony based applications preferred
- Help define Roadmap Strategy for existing and new products.
- Partners with LOB to define the business problem/opportunity and solution objective for a given project effort.
- Ensures alignment with the desktop strategy.
- Works with the business during the design/development phase as the first point of contact to identify changes to requirements, then works with the PM to invoke a change control.
- Exposure to telephony, IVR and call routing workflows and technology