Business Analyst (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Business Analyst for our client in Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- This Senior BA position will be part of the E2E nCino solution design to modernize the Credit Technology Platforms focusing on E2E CreditCenter. The senior BA role is expected to lead deliverables while work closely with business and technology partners to develop business and process requirements and design to ensure relevant business objectives are met.
Senior Business Analyst:
- Deep financial domain expertise. Candidate should have worked primarily in the financial domain with a focus on Commercial Credit.
- Proficient with advanced Excel and SQL
- Experience executing change in an Agile environment
- Proficient with eliciting business requirements in user story format, including detailed acceptance criteria.
- Comfortable with reviewing technical designs, providing feedback and confirmation of alignment to desired capabilities: choosing the appropriate technology and designing a solution that both answers the problem at hand, and stays within constraints.
- Experience implementing packaged solution – administer and run design sessions to configure and enhance the E2E credit platform that meets the Bank’s target state objectives across the Credit Value Chain / Life-cycle
- Understanding and support the delivery of solution using different software delivery methodology, from ideation, to project conception, to UX, to code, to testing, to deployment, and around again.
- Own and produce key SDLC deliverables – requirements, configuration specifications, UI wire-frames
- Lead a collaborative engagement model to ensure appropriate teams on business, operations and technology are connected to drive the end-to-end requirements, analysis and design on the committed SDLC deliverables.
- Must understand both the business problem and the technical solution to advocate for excellence and effect change when necessary. Must have the finesse to navigate within a large organization to influence big decision makers and win trust using people skills and technology knowledge.
- Strong experience supporting technical delivery.
- MS SQL Server
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Deep & current commercial credit domain expertise.
- Experience with initiatives executing change in an Agile Environment.
- Technical competency as a business or systems analyst
- Salesforce Administration, configuration and Salesforce Object Model
- Prior experience implementing the nCino managed package solution