Business Analyst (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Business Analyst for our client in Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Enterprise Data Platform Service OMNI initiative is looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for business and data analysis on OMNI Big Data Platform. The candidate will be working with business partners in driving requirements gathering and ensuring acceptance criteria are met for the application changes. The candidate will be working closely with agile development teams to perform analysis, interpret data, identify patterns and documenting them wherever needed. Ideal candidate is someone who has worked on large scale Data transformation initiatives, has experience working on business and data analysis and ability and work on multiple initiatives. Strong communications and project management skills will be desire.
- Experience working in high-performance large-scale data processing and data warehousing applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL and database technologies.
- Business Analysis in financial services, requirement gathering, working and coordinating with business and IT teams
- Strong working knowledge of BigData/Hadoop concepts.
- Strong working knowledge in relational databases such as Oracle, Teradata, Exadata, SQL server.
- Ability/Knowledge to implement Data Management and Governance in Hadoop Platform.
- Experience in in Linux Environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Collaboration and Team skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven history of delivering against agreed objectives
- Ability to pick up new concepts and apply to knowledge
- Ability to coordinate competing priorities
- SDLC methodologies Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
- Ability to work in diverse team environments that are local and remote
- Work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and Project management skills
- Object oriented programing in languages like Java Python, SQL, PySpark. Shell scripting
- Experience in analytics, advanced analytics
- Relational DBs e.g. Teradata/Sybase/Netezza etc.
- Hadoop eco system
- Job Scheduler (i.e. like Autosys)