Business Analyst (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Business Analyst for our client in Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- This role will coordinate and oversee technology risk & control activities across Consumer, Small Business, Wealth and Enterprise Technology Infrastructure and partner with RPSWT Risk, including risk self-identification, risk and control assessment, risk indicators and metrics, issues management lifecycle (identify, open, manage, close), audit and exam activities, and policy related compliance activities. Resource will collaborate across control partners to ensure key programs and deliverables are communicated, monitored, and delivered.
- Assess, challenge and debate identified issues within specific areas of CSW TI.
- Risk management execution across CSW TI including building a sustainable risk culture and program, managing metrics and providing transparency, leading the specific Application Production Support & Technology Infrastructure organizations for participation into risk activities.
- Manage risk across CIO partner and CTI organizations by driving communication and coordination across multiple divisions to ensure the timely completion of objectives and the seamless execution of plans.
- Identify opportunities for enhancing or streamlining execution of risk management processes; partner across multiple divisions to execute.
- Foster the Identify, Escalate, Debate risk culture.
Required Job Skills:
- 3-5+ years of technology experience for a large and complex organization
- Strong understanding of technology risk and control / technology risk management
- Active participation in the management of technology risk, including risk assessment, remediation, and ongoing sustainability
- Financial Institution experience a plus