Business Analyst (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a Business Analyst for our client in Jersey City, New Jersey. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Candidate will be responsible for the implementation of business solutions across PBMRT. The role requires significant contributions to the design, development and completion of project deliverables.
- The role will be responsible for researching and designing solutions for work defined in our global project portfolio and seeing that these designs meet requirements,
- are approved by our business partners, and are communicated to the development team to the point where they can be coded, and tested and integrated into our platform.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Work with business users to prioritize work items
- Analyze and understand existing data, job flows, and components
- Assist in investigating production issues and provide solutions
- Provide Recommendation for new solutions to existing problems or challenges
- Work with multiple teams in different locations and time zones.
- Document solutions to issues and business and testing requirements using JIRA
- Excellent verbal and written communications, comfortable working with different levels of management, high attention to detail
- Sense of ownership and personally vested in success of the project
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks to meet extremely tight deadlines
- Must have experience participating in large or complex projects
- Must be proficient in data management to include strong data analytical capability
- Must be able to engage and leverage teams and business partners to efficiently deliver business solutions
- Must have application experience such as RDBMS, SQL, Python is a big plus
- Minimum 5-8 years of progressive experience in the banking industry.
- Financial products experience is required. Risk knowledge is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree ad above
- Agile tools (Jira)
- Financial/Banking domain knowledge, SQL, Business Analyst experience
- Python, SDLC, Agile??