Automation / Ansible Developer (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking an Automation / Ansible Developer for our client in Jersey City, New Jersey. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Automate s/w builds and deployments. Responsible for assisting development teams in promoting, building and staging s/w and debugging build errors. Assist and train developers in CM processes. Set up and document infrastructure, processes and workflows. Building out virtualized computing environment. Scheduling of system processes and jobs based on business calendar and timetable. Set up and manage system monitor and alerts. Participate in Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Planning exercises and activities (testing, creating/updating DR BCP processes and procedures).
- Computer languages (Shell bash/ksh, Python, Java, C++, Powershell, SQL, and HTML5), Virtualization (VMware Horizon),
- Automation: Ansible, JENKINS, Network/System administration in Linux (RHEL7 and RHEL8), and Windows 2016.
- Work experience in code management in Git/Bitbucket
- Experience with firewall / application proxy connectivity testing
- Experience with SDM, Agile, test and test data automation, and Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Hands on testing experience on electronic application is big plus
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL
- Middleware experience extremely helpful (Tibco RV, IBM MQ, SonicMQ)
- 5+ years of working experience
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent