Audit / Risk Analyst (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking an Audit / Risk Analyst for our client in Charlotte, NC OR Jacksonville, FL OR Hopewell/Jersey City, NJ OR Addison/Plano, TX and Newark, DE. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- The Technology Audit Issue Senior Validation Specialist supports the Global Technology Risk organization This role is responsible for the validation of evidence submitted to resolve Audit issues, and evaluation of Action Plans for new issues.
- This role is critical to ensuring risk reduction and sustainment controls have satisfied what is documented in the issue, and are in good order for Audit partners to perform final validation. In this role you will be the final approver to close action steps, it is expected candidates will be intellectually curious, relentless in pursuing the facts, and have unwavering confidence in communicating their point of view. This role may also include routine health reporting to support other inline issue validation activities.
- 3-5+ years of Audit, Risk or controls experience
- Issues Management experience with technology related experience e.g. Self-Identified Audit Issue (SIAI), Risk Identified Audit Issue (RIAI), Matters Requiring Attention (MRA), Audit Identified Audit Issue (AIAI)
- Ability to integrate and analyze data from multiple sources, draw conclusions, and provide recommendations
- Demonstrated subject matter knowledge in technology and/or information security processes is preferred
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates accountability and ownership
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills with ability to positively influence and motivate others, enjoys working in a team environment
- Drives timely decisions, knowing when to engage others for additional input and when to act independently
- MS Office Proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of business ethics
- Technical knowledge of systems and related infrastructure/architecture
- Prior business process management or control framework knowledge
- Ability to understand systematic evidence as it relates to IT processes
- QA / Testing experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Enterprise Change Framework processes and deliverables
- Incumbents typically have over 5+ years of issues or risk management specific experience in FLU or ECF.