ATM Tester (Closed)
SkillStorm is seeking a ATM Tester for our client in Charlotte, NC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- Software tester for the ATM platform. This position will plan and execute regression tests for all releases of the ATM applications. The tester will develop and report on appropriate tests for the releases and document any defects or issues found after doing appropriate due diligence and troubleshooting of the problem. The tester needs to include a level of software/hardware/firmware in the testing.
- Function in a lab environment with teaming skills and willing to work with hardware (ATMs)
- Understanding of the agile framework and use of agile tools for test management and defect tracking.
- Ability to use test management tools such as ALM, Jira.
- Ability to plan and document tests. Ability to execute tests and troubleshoot issues to narrow the resulting problem. Ability to document defects and issues while providing due diligence. Understanding of agile and the tester's role in the process.
- Ability to assess and test (groom) Epics and Stories in an agile process. Ability to document test plans and test cases/scripts. Ability to be onsite in a test lab to test ATM software on hardware devices. Execute and document results of testing which includes trouble shooting and reducing defects to their most succinct steps. Installations of software, conditioning of data and assessing and communicating test environmental issues.
- Hardware testing onsite in a lab environment. Talents should include curiosity, tenacity and ability to clearly deduce and communicate issues to the appropriate level.
- Experience with any device testing in a lab environment.
- Team focused behavior and an ability to communicate issues in a timely and appropriate manner. Able to work independently and make decisions that will move the work forward despite challenges.