Application Architect V
SkillStorm is seeking a Pega Architect for our Client in Addison, Texas. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- 5 + years of total experience in IT - hands on delivery of large enterprise complex solutions
- 4+ years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions using Pega Systems PRPC tool.
- Pega CSSA certified or Pega CLSA certified
- Hands on Experience in Designing and Implementing Enterprise Class Rules, PRPC Flows, Activities, Repots and Correspondence, PRPC Case Management and various PRPC Integrations
- 1+ years of experience in Agile Scrum methodology
- Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles.
- Pega PRPC, Oracle
- Desired Skills
- Mulesoft, SQL Server
Entry Level Software Engineer
Contract job in Dallas
Quality Assurance Consultant IV
Contract job in Plano
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
STRATA Contract job in Westlake