Application Architect V
SkillStorm is seeking a .Net Developer for our client in Jersey City, New Jersey. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
Job Description and Required Skills:
- Hands on designer/developer with a minimum of 10+ years of hands on experience in developing portfolio management and trading applications.
- Candidate should have deep understanding of .NET core framework coupled with an expert knowledge of C#.
- Expert understanding of different design patterns.
- Hands-on working experience with WPF and WCF.
- Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and hands-on experience developing enterprise web applications UI with ASP.NET, C#.
- Experience with client side MVC frameworks and template libraries, AngularJS, Handlebars, etc.
- Experience with RESTful service and UI integration using JSON and AJAX.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent required.
- Strong communication skills with ability to work and collaborate across global teams.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to break down complex problems/ideas and come-up with creative solutions, leveraging the latest of the technologies, where possible.
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple projects in-parallel and be able to work independently in addition to contributing as part of a highly collaborative and globally dispersed team.
- Prior experience of working on distributed messaging platform like Kafka would be plus.
- Prior experience of working on in-memory databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, MemSQL would be a huge plus.
Contract job in New York
Technical Project Manager
Contract job in Jersey City