SkillStorm is seeking a UI Developer for our client in Charlotte, North Carolina. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
Job Description (UI):
• Developer with strong hands on experience on Angular or related UI frameworks, with 7 plus years of overall experience in UI development
• Should have hands on experience of Web Application development using advanced HTML designing and Java scripting.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Knowledge of banking domain preferably Global Markets, Financial Risk, Treasury etc.
• Good to have: Ag-Grid, HighchartJS, NgRx, Node.js
• Work on design and develop scalable solutions using efficient Design Patterns
• Adept in handling the Non-functional requirements (performance, through put, SLA etc.)
• Excellent aesthetic capability with UX designing and development experience
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
• Have a good understanding of all aspects of the application like rendering huge dataset, fetching data using HTTP and authentication.
• Identify improvement areas within the application and work to implement the same
• Flexibility in adapting to team requirements
• Ensuring high quality levels in all deliverables
• Participate in mandatory training and cross functions across team
• Demonstrate enthusiasm and zeal to acquire domain knowledge
• Work efficiently in matrix organization, with India and USA leadership
• Actively involved in process improvements and automations
• Education : B.E, B.Tech/MCA
• Experience Range: 7+ Yrs
• Must Have Skills
• Expert in Angular
• Strong understanding of Design Pattern
• 3+ year experience developing windows applications using Microsoft .NET with C#